Monday, January 7, 2008

You mean "I LOST??!!"

Well, Karen M. may be the only person reading my blog, but at least SOMEONE'S going to hold me accountable. You BETTER Girl!

I "faced the music" today at my WW meeting! Wow, it wasn't a resounding chorus of "Hallelujah" from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, but it was a piffle of "Fa la la la la, what DO you mean I LOST??!! from a fluffy, Southern Mormon girl. (Moi!)

It was a HUGE .4 lbs, but hey, I'm not complaining. It was at least heading south instead of north! That brings me to a total- drum roll please- - - - - - -8 lbs. since October!!!!

Not too shabby when you consider the Hershey's kisses and Peanut M&M's I've put away from Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the flock of fried turkey I ate at Christmas dinner! (My hubby can fry up some mean gobblers!)
8 pounds- - - that's the weight of a gallon of milk, lopped off my buttocks. That's like the size of all 4 of my kids at birth! Wow! Not too bad.

Here's to you all seeing less of me in 2008! (Man, that homemade pizza was delicious that I just inhaled!) Oh crap, let me go clear off the laundry on the treadmill and walk a couple of ounces off my love handles, after this movie and my magazine break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin
You are a riot. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I loved the laughs. Fellow 6th camper

Anonymous said...

Okay Kristin you are slacking on the posting....I keep up with you this way. Your friend since 4th grade and missing you..v